::The Crimson Emo's Journal::
Hey guys, welcome to my DA page.
Here I plan to bring you all my latest projects for the future as well as upload all my artwork and photography.
My main aspiration in life is to make it big as an animator and game designer, I hopefully wanna move to the big city and set up my own little art studio so I can make my dream happen.
Thanks so much for supporting, and hopefully you'll enjoy my work too when it's ready.
I am grateful for everyone who views and enjoys my work, sorry if I can't respond to every single comment and message I get but I hope you understand, very often I'm really busy and I can only respond to a handful of messages at a time.
If you wanna use my Photography as stock or colour in any of my art, don't hesitate to ask. But please wait for my permission first otherwise I'm going to treat your devitation as art theft and instantly report it.
:Robotnik in Wonderland is up!::
It took me a little longer than I anticipated to clean up the entire script and have it ready for publication so I apologise for the long wait.
Because the script was so big I had to split it into two halves and upload them both separately, here they are nonetheless:
Robotnik in Wonderland Part 1
The opening credits play exactly the same as Disney's Alice in Wonderland only with Zinyak from Saints Row IV singing the opening theme and the Wonderland characters replaced with AOSTH characters.
show scenes of:
-Robotnik sleeping by the riverbank with Dinah
-Robotnik falling down the rabbit hole and seeing Professor Caninestien mixing chemicals
-Wes Weasley and Sg. Doberman walking along the beach
-Scratch, Grounder and Coconuts as the card guards painting the roses red
(Don't show any non-AOSTH characters for the opening as those cameos are supposed to be a surprise for the movie)
The credits fade away to reveal a peaceful riverbank where Momma Robotnik is reading a book to her son while he's lying on the grass playing with his cat, Dinah.
Momma Robotnik just so happens to be singing out loud the same song the pig father hums to himself in Tiny Tunes: How I spent my vacation.
Momma Robotnik: Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm-hmm. Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmmmm-hmmmmm. Hmm,
Robotnik in Wonderland Part 2
Day has now turned to nightfall as Robotnik finds himself wandering aimlessly through a dark wood, having absolutely no idea where he is or how he can get home. Robotnik wandering aimlessly stumbles across a confusing crossroad and then sits down on a rock to try and gather his thoughts.
Robotnik: *Sigh* It's useless. I've been wandering through these damn woods for hours, and still I haven't been able to find Sonic or a way out of these despicable woods. Ohh, my dear Momma and Dinah must be ever so worried so...
As Robotnik is sobbing to himself, The Cheshire Cat from Alice Madness Returns appears before him. (The conversation between the two suggests they also have a previous history together).
Cheshire Cat: Well, well. This is a pleasant surprise. Fancy meeting you here, Doctor.
Robotnik: You Chocolate Baboon! I should of known an annoying furball like you would inhabit a poorly animated dive such as this.
Cheshire Cat: Well now, is that any way to greet an old friend? I would of im
Really hope you enjoy it.
With this out of the way I'm now going to be putting everything else aside and focusing solely on Sonic Craft Adventure for the time being. I've already created concept artwork for most of the stages in the game, all of the sprite work is pretty much finished and most of the character models for all of the playable characters and enemies in the game are as well.
I still have a ton of badnik enemy models to go through but once that's done I can start building the actual world itself, focusing on each zone at a time then later coming back to populate each area with animals and enemies, then again for the finishing touches and the scenery.
Once the concept artwork is done I'll upload it for everyone to see as well as make a video showing off the game in progress.
I can't imagine it'll take me too long to finish off the remaining concept artwork and I'm very eager to show off what's done so far.
::My Current Projects::
Sonic Adventure Minecraft - Beta V3 out now
Shenmue Minecraft - Beta V2 out now
Sonic Craft Adventure
Shenmue 3: The Complete Saga
Katherine and Hippoloid
Robotnik in Wonderland
Dr. Eggman's Cross Dimensional Adventure
::You can catch me on these sites::Xbox Gamertag
- The Crimson EmoPSN Gamertag
- TheCrimsonEmo3DS Friend Code
- My top 50 games and movies list of 2014thecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My top 20 video game villains of all time listthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My own video games quiz. Go ahead, give it a try!thecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My video game Christmas musical parodythecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- Dr. Eggman's Cross Dimensional Adventurethecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My Disney infinity Reviewthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My Alice Madness Returns Reviewthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My American McGee's Alice Previewthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My Crazy Taxi 360/PS3 Reviewthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My Halo Reach Previewthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My Shenmue in The Sims 2 Projectthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My flash projects listthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/a…
- Curse of the Tails Doll, my short horror novelthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- How to explore the underbelly of the Egg Carrierthecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- My Weazel News skit.thecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/j…
- Download Laura Bailey as a playable character in Saints Row: The Third